Friday, December 9, 2011

That Can Fill Your Heart With Cheer


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The two instaxes i kept! :) I'm sorry the one on the right is so blur and suckish but that's how horrible my iphone's camera quality is. YAY I LOVE THEM BOTH :D

Let's see, today i think i did absolutely nothing but slack at home. There is supposed to be tuition today and AGAIN smth happened they said that it was CLOSED! I was like whattt. I called to confirm my class today then no one picked up instead some pre-recorded thing was like saying that they're closed today. I am secretly happy about it hahaha. So i just stayed at like the living room area, watching old videos and seeing old photos from like 2009? Omg i really hate how annoying i am sometimes! HAHA YEAH, from my mom's laptop! It's like "stationed" at our dining table now lol wdv.

Yeah so now that i ate dinner and showered alr i have nothing left to do! HAHA :D Lol i think i shall do some work so i don't feel like i just slacked the whole day. It didn't feel wasted though haha, as in I did stuff on the com, watched tape and everything but was just stuck at home! OH WELL. I can't wait to go out with NIC tomorrow! :) We're gonna watch Breaking Dawn omg. Idk if i'm looking forward to watching it or not, hopefully it turns out alright and not suckish because i really hated New Moon and Eclipse they were horrible! HAHA YEAH. Kay ending off then, bye! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment