
Hong Kong Disneyland! TOY STORY LAND HAHA, IT'S NEW!
Hey i'm back! :D LIKE FINALLY HAHA. I miss home but yet i had such a fun time gosh. Don't worry that one photo is not all i'm posting, i'll put up photos SELECTIVELY tomorrow when i'm not so tired hahahah. So i reached sg at like 7 plus today, but i only got home at about 9? Yeah. I feel really really dizzy for some reason so i'm making this short! I think it's cause of two ferry rides. We went to Macau on the last day like just for awhile so yeah. I thought i was coming back yesterday, which is the 20th but turns out not! OH WELL. Ahhh omg i miss seoul and hk already! :( I miss shopping lol, and THEME PARKS! I didn't sit alot of roller coasters which i'm disappointed by but nvm. I'll just say that i LOVE the Atlantis ride at Lotte World! IT IS SO EXCITING! Hahahah. Yeah alright i'll end this now. I feel super dizzy omg why! GOSH. Okay so the main thing i have to say about this holiday is that IT WAS SERIOUS FUN! :D Something new i did was snow boarding and omgg it is freaking fun though i fell like at least 20 times haha. OKAY CYAA THEN! I SHALL POST MORE ABOUT MY TRIP AND UPLOAD MORE PICTURES TOMORROWW! :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment