YAY SHERYL UPLOADED! :) Enjoy looking through them woohoo although she uploaded far less than what we took lol, oh well. Btw i'm not posting pics that i took with kendra today i think, too lazy to post so much so yeah, i'll do that tmr! :)

that's what happened when i was the first the pick what i wanted and they couldn't find anything hahaha
sher says it has a tumblr effect
superr fail
KAY SO THAT'S THAT! :D Gosh i feel like going out with them again hahaha. Anyway i shall talk about what kendra and I did at bugis today! :) I thought it was really fun! We basically just ate lunch, walked around, take neoprints (twice), use my instax, sit around and talk more haha. I LOVED IT. I was late apparently, reached the mrt at like 1.30 when i was supposed to be there at 1. Lol yeah i took mrt cause my mom was being mean and only gave me 30 bucks!! LOL I'M KIDDING ABOUT THE MEAN PART. Guess what i ate pepper lunch AGAIN though i just ate it yesterday, but at least i ate something different haha! Then at first kendra only wanted to take neoprints once, but i was saying that we wouldn't be able to take so often now cause the one at orchard shut down, so yeah we took another one! :D AND THEY SO NICE! (and artificial of course) Lol then we sat at kfc cause we had nothing left to do, but kept ourselves occupied there by listening to music and playing temple run and doing other random stuff. Lol i only bought one ice lemon tea haha, and we sat there for pretty long! Halfway nicki called me lol, as well as HOME! Steffi called kendra too so yeah we talked to her.
We left at around 5 or 5+. She had to meet my mom and i had to go to my aunty's house cause we were watching a movie haha. It was completely coincidental that we both had like somewhere to be at the same time! I watched THE ADVENTURES OF TIN TIN with my aunty, siblings, uncle and maid, haha it's okay lah. But seemed too short and didn't really leave much of an impression on me. Kendra watched Breaking Dawn and she said it was really nice! I HIGHLY DOUBT SO, BUT I'LL WATCH IT ANYWAY. Then tomorrow morning there's not gonna be band but guess what i'll still have somewhere to be at 8am cause the comm is meeting up to discuss farewell stuff! :) We're going to anita's house haha. Meeting at coronation plaza which is like one stop from my house so yay i'm really happy about that! :) Was supposed to go out with Nic tomorrow, but i decided not to since my mom seemed pissed that i went out today with kendra, so a third day in a row doesn't sound so good lol. ANYWAY I HAVE TENNIS AT 5 TOMORROW :) Yeah we rescheduled to monday! :) ALRIGHT SHALL GO NOW THEN. Cyaaa!
-Sophia












No comments:
Post a Comment