
HEYY. So sadly i didn't have tennis yesterday but i slept over at yimi's house! :) We watched tape till like 2, 3 plus?? And i couldn't sleep at night lol how pathetic. Today i practically did nothing though i was planning to go for tuition but oh well i didn't I fell asleep at home cause i was too tired so yeah woke up at like 5 lol, and it was too late to do anything! GOSH OMG I ALWAYS SLEEP AT THE WRONG TIMES. And when i need to sleep i can never fall asleep! ANNOYING. Anyway, my section's baking brownies tomorrow! I figured it would be a good idea to bake at my house since i live near school and i recently baked brownies so i have like almost everything we need hahahah. IT'S FOR OUR SENIORS YAY :) Kind of lazy to bake and meet them at 11, which i'm sure everyone feels that way more or less, but omg i'll make it fun! :D HEHE YEAH. Lol so i'm not going out with nic tomorrow, we're gonna go out on thursday! :D Lol i REALLY need to do more homework because i haven't been doing. I feel bad about it but whatever at least i started right! HAHA WHATEVER. Oh and FINALLY pearl is back, she came back last night wth i thought it was today! I'm a horrible friend. Okay shall go now then, cya! :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment