Here are the photos from yesterday! :) We didn't take much haha.

some person helped us take, though we were planning to take one ourselves!
neoprints! At first i didn't wanna post them because they are sooo act cute and annoying but i decided to overcome my childishness and post them anyway!
second set:
this is us having nothing to do at kfc, yet occupying ourselves!
Yeap so those are the pictures! :) I shall talk about what happened this morning. Yay we had comm meeting at Anita's house! Whole comm was there except Charissa, sadly :( I woke up at 7.30 haha, and still managed to be at coro on time at 8. All it took was one stop on any bus! She lives at the TESSERINA! Same as anneka lol. Regi, Felicia and Ze Hui were late so they went there themselves and we went to her house first. OMG I LOVE HER DOG! SHE'S CALLED SUGAR HAHA. She barks and growls a little but she's super cute and super loyal to anita haha, she follows her everywhere! Although we kept getting distracted by her i didn't really mind lol, such a sweet dog! So yeah we discussed farewell, cca fair and stuff. I enjoyed myself though it was like just a discussion. Felicia and Qin Wen went into Anita's room to do certs cause they are scared of Sugar, lol. Yeah then ze hui, felicia and qin wen left first cause they had stuff on or smth. Then the rest of us stayed, afterwards Julia and Angeline left cause they had some interview. YEAH THEN WE LEFT FOR LUNCH AND PRINTING! I didn't go cause Dolly prepared food for me at home so i went home :) HEHE IT WAS SO FUN.
I'm kinda sleepy now since i woke up so early, maybe i'll go and take a nap or smth! Anyway tennis is at 6 today woohoo, we're sleeping over yimi's house again since she's finally back :) OH AND PEARL IS COMING BACK TMR. OMG I WANNA SEE MY SOUVENIR, HAHAHA :D Alright shall go now then byee! :)
-Sophia














No comments:
Post a Comment