Super cool and funny video as alwayss omg i kept laughing!
HEY! I'm sooo happy that i finally went to taka again! :) IT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME FEELING. It's like totally "this is where i belong!". HAHAH. Anyway band went alright today, though it was disappointing that the band didn't singg very well but whatever. Ms Chong only came at 11 so like yeah before that we did farewell stuff. Which brings me to my next point, I CANNOT WAIT FOR FAREWELL! :D Yay i'm super excited to dress up with my section and see JOEYY AND CASS AGAIN :) I'm super sad that ting, shanny and nicole can't make it but oh well. Lol i'm just excited about every part of farewell, including the comm's decorating proccess! :) I'M SURE IT'LL BE REALLY AWESOME!
And i'm also super excited to go to KOREAAAA ON SUNDAY! Woohoo omg i'm HOLIDAY-SICK. There's no such thing but yeah i am because i seriously love going on holidays! And i miss it so bad! I miss Club Med alot right now so yeah that's why i can't wait to go overseas again because the feeling is just so awesome. Like you don't have to bother about school work or whatever else because you're on vacation and there's nothing you'll be able to do about it so you might as well just focus on the FUN! YEAHH. ONE MORE THING, i can't wait to go out with NIC ON SATURDAY :) I know we keep changing days because i am sooo freaking troublesome but i can't quite help it hahah. Alright last thing, CLUB DANCE 3 IN ON AUDI! Gosh it was like filled till FREE 7 when i entered gosh i was sooo hyped! I wanna play audi with pearl now but i have no idea where in the world she went to cause she stopped replying me and i wanna hear about her SUPER LONG holiday! Yeap okay i'm really excited haha i shall go now, CYA ALL! :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment