HIII. OMG I typed super long but everything disappeared cause I left the blogger app for too long :( ugh this needs to stop happening. Kay so I shall quickly repeat everything I just said haha. Haha I'll talk about the past two days we've spent in the ski resort!! Gonna make this brief :P
The first day we went skiing!! Our lesson was at 1.30pm haha but we were horribly
late cause we got up quite late and had to rush our lunch and get our ski equipment. So yeap today we learnt our lesson and did everything much earlier haha.
How it looks like from our room :) we stay on the first floor haha so it feels weird to not have to use the lift to get to our room. But it's quite cool haha cause we feel like we're living in an actual forest!
Pic with my siblings :) Hehe it snowed!!
My mom took this for us! :) I really love this place haha feels homey and it's so easy to get around!
All prepared to ski!! :)
Pic with our skiing coach before leaving! Lucky for us he was really friendly and patient! And his English wasn't too bad haha.
During our warm-up!
Hehe it was quite fun!! :) we started with the small slope first (which was a burden to climb up) then he brought us up to the high slope using the ski lift! We went one by one haha and at first he didn't wanna let my bro go up cause he was really clumsy and kept falling :P hahaha but he just lost balance lah it's not that he can't ski! So eventually we all went up tgt :) The lesson was only 2 hours though. Quite short haha so I only got to go up twice and my bro once! So after the coach left we decided to go up once more by ourselves!! Hahaha we actually got lost :P like the coach brought us to this gentler slope cause the other slope was too steep. And we wanted to go to the same one but we turned the wrong way and stumble to some other place :P HAHAHAH it was damn funny. Then we decided to just take the ski lift back up first and from there we slowly tried to find the main slope. Which we did! HEHE IT WAS QUITE AN ADVENTURE. My mom waited for us for quite awhile :P so yeap after that we left! :)
Ordered pizza for dinner and then headed for this star gazing tour! Too bad it was too cloudy that day so we didn't manage to see any :( the guy drove us up to some field haha and nope, no stars in sight. So we just headed back! Haha the drive there was quite scary lol like we drove through a forest and it was super dark :O the only lights were from the car haha. But it was an interesting experience I guess!! :)
Haha so even though we were disappointed that we didn't get to see any stars. It started snowing as we left!! :) hehe played with the snow for awhile before going back to our hotel! :)
Our step picture haha. More in my mom's camera!! :D
So that concludes our first day at the ski resort!! :) It snowed the entire night hehe so we woke up to this awesome view!!! :)
HEHE YOU NEED TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELVES TO KNOW HOW WONDERFUL IT LOOKS :)
Quickly changed and went to played in the snow!! :) EXCITEMENT WAS HIGH.
Mandatory family selfie :)
She was trying to make a snow angel hahaha. More pics after I get back!! :)
SOOO PRETTYYY :)
Next we had a quick lunch, grabbed all our ski equipment for our locker and met our coach at the slopes!! We went on the intermediate slope today! Pretty exciting haha but we were nervous at the same time!
PIC OF US ON THE SKI LIFT. I was super scared that I would drop my phone haha.
Otw up :)
I was quite disappointed cause he taught us how to ski parallel today but I didn't manage to do it :( and I even fell twice while trying to do it haha oh well. I tried super hard :( But my bro sort of got the hang of it though!! :O SUPERSTAR OF THE DAY HAHA. And to think that initially the coach thought he wasn't even good enough to go on the high slope :P Haha so yeap was pretty sad for awhile but then I got over it cause overall I still had a good time :)
NEXT we went back to our room to chill for awhile and went out for dinner!! Went out of our hotel this time to find somewhere different to eat haha and we ended up going to a nearby food court!! Okay it was near but it felt long cause it was freezinggg. Haha we should've just taken the bus there :P
It was another cheap and good food court haha. Not as good as the one in Disney though!
So we wanted to take the bus back cause we couldn't stand walking all the way back in the cold. BUT we missed it TWICE cause it was too full :( and before that we took cover in 7-Eleven haha so other people managed to get on the bus before us :P eventually.....my mom gave up waiting and decided to cab HAHAHAH. Wow we spent a lot of money cabbing this trip :(( OH WELL. I really don't feel good about spending so much :P
Guess what when we got back we went to the hot spring!!! :) it's like less than 100m away from our room haha.
Had to put these on haha and we were seriously hoping that we wouldn't have to go in naked but to our disappointment... "No clothing allowed". HAHAHAH so yeap no choice must strip!! :P my bro didn't wanna go in by himself haha he went in and came out almost immediately and said "everyone is naked". Haha so my mom said it's okay he can go back!! :P
"We look like we're part of a kung fu clan" HAHAHA #dontjudgeuspls :(
The 3 of us still went and wow it was really cool!! Not the part about seeing naked jap women but the hot spring itself haha. It made my skin feel really smooth and it was super comfortable to be in there! We went to the outdoor part of the hot spring too :) After staying there for 15-20 mins we got out and took a shower! Hehe it was such a fun experience :) I felt so fresh afterwards :O and now we're back in the hotel room! We were all supposed to have a massage but then my mom called them only to find out that all the masseuse are men. So yeah since it's a full body massage my mom decided to cancel it for my sis and I cause we're not that comfortable with it :P
Haha so here's my bro giggling away cause he finds it ticklish!! Hopefully we can get female masseuse tmr!!
Yeap so that's all for now :) HEHE GREAT DAY OVERALL! Loving my stay here! Two more days and we'll be back in Tokyo :/ not looking forward to it lol cause I know we won't do anything. Yeap so better cherish the time that's left here!! Hehe cya then! :)
-Sophia


















No comments:
Post a Comment