HIII WE'RE IN TOKYOOO :) I'm so annoyed I was blogging halfway and my post wasn't saved:(( so here I am about to repeat everything I typed 20mins ago :( haha I'm gonna make it quick cause it's troublesome to type using my phone!!
SOOOO the flight ytd was 6 hours! Kinda long haha. But I'm happy cause I got to watch two movies! Watched Step Up and If I Stay! Step up was so-so lol the plot was kinda boring I feel like they've just been reusing the same plot but just with different characters and different dance moves :P hahaha oh well. But If I stay was a bit better!! :) I cried quite a lot haha some parts were really quite touching. Oh I sat by myself btw! Cause we checked-in late so there weren't many seats next to each other. But it was okay cause the Japanese lady sitting next to me was really nice :) we didn't really talk lah but she was polite and didn't inconvenience me in any way! So yeap I consider myself lucky :)
Didn't much anything last night cause it was late haha. We only reached the hotel at 10+ and we didn't have dinner yet haha my mom and my brother just went out to buy a bit of food back! So yeap we finally got to roam around Tokyo today!!
Took this right after leaving the hotel! :) we left DAMN LATE at like 12.40 :O cause my siblings refused to wake up :P I really hope we all get up earlier tmr morning haha. Anyway I can't edit pics and align them to the centre using my phone haha just saying in case this post looks weird!! I will fix it when I get to use my com again haha.
Couldn't find a place to eat at first cause the sukiyaki place we wanted to go to was really full :( they only had a table at 2.30pm! So yeap we settled for this place!! It's called Casual Tempura Restaurant :) my mom ate here before and she liked it so she suggested this place!! Haha it was really yummy!! And for such a low price :O it was surprisingly very filling too YAYY :)
Then we finally headed to do some shopping!! Haha we didn't do much so I'm not gonna go into much detail here. Basically we just took a train to Shinjuku and hanged around there! :)
Pic of us at the train station! :) my bro doesn't really like being in pictures haha
Okay but smth happened which really made me hate being a girl :( it was pretty disastrous ugh. I shan't elaborate hahaha it's not very appropriate. Basically I can't wear my fav pair of jeans anymore :(( had to buy a new pair at Uniqlo! So yeah I was quite upset for awhile :/ hmm but it was a somewhat a blessing in disguise cause the jeans I changed into apparently looked a lot better on me. It kinda made me look slimmer hahaha and yeah the main reason why I don't wear pants out often is cause I don't look good in them :( so yeap i'm happy cause maybe I can wear them a bit more often now! :)
My melon soda, my brother's apple juice and my sister's grace juice! Hahaha mine tasted the best even though it looks weird.
Settled down at some cafe after we were done looking around and stuff haha. I bought stickers and christmas cards at Tokyu Hands!! Okay but i only bought cards for my close friends cause they're quite ex :( I still plan to mail Christmas cards to all my good friends though!! :) anyway this is just a random selfie with my brother haha since we didn't have many opportunities to take pictures today!
Hehe after hanging around for awhile longer and visiting another shopping mall (we didn't do much there), we went back to Taka for SUKIYAKII :) LIKE FINALLY HAHA. My mom made a reservation so we wouldn't have to find someplace else again hahaha. Good move it was damn shiok to just move past the entire row of people queuing and just go straight in :P
I can't describe how good this is :O the beef is just super tender and just goes perfectly with the sauce and raw egg!! Haha I'M NOT KIDDING.
That's the appetizer hahaha we didn't really care about it :P We were damn hungry so we had to order extra beef haha. NO REGRETS HEHE I AM SO SATISFIED :))
Took some pictures at this Christmas tree before leaving!! :) My siblings keep playing some made up game where they compete to see who can withstand putting his/her hand on a metal object the longest hahaha. It's crazy haha they were playing it while my mom were taking these cause they were kinda hysterical cause it was just damn cold HAHAHAH.
So yeap took a cab back to the hotel, showered and here I am blogging!! I could've ended this post way earlier haha too bad I decided to text Andy and then everything I typed previously disappeared :(( OH WELL HAHA.hehe I hope I can sleep better tonight!! Cause last night it took me awhile to fall asleep :( maybe I'm not used to this bed or smth :P haha so that's about it!! We really didn't do much :P but it's okay hehe we'll wake up earlier tmr and accomplish more stuff! :D hopefully I'll have enough energy to blog tmr haha. I get drained more easily cause of the cold :O Haha cya then!! :)
-Sophia


No comments:
Post a Comment