Saturday, December 13, 2014

Last two days in Disney

HIII. I'm at the ski resort now hehe it's our first day here but I shall blog about the last two days in Disney first!! :) so the second last day we went to disneysea! I was expecting us to rotate between Disneyland and DisneySea but nope we stayed there for the entire day haha. It was well spent though!! :) 

Us in the chilly weather. It rained that morning haha that's quite unfortunate so yeah we went there pretty late!! But i'm just glad we managed to go despite the rain! Thankfully by the time we got there there was only a drizzle haha. 

Caught one of their shows!! :) they're quite unique haha

And the very first ride we sat was this toy story ride!! We queued like 45 mins for it? Wasn't so bad haha the prev time we were there the waiting time was around 70-90 mins :O I couldn't understand why at first but omg when I actually sat it I understood haha. It's a super fun ride, similar to buzz lightyear but better!! :) haha you'll have to sit it to find out ;) 

Maple churros!! Which are Mickey-shaped hahaha SUPER GOOD. I miss the churros in Disney alr! And their popcorn :O there are so many diff flavours of popcorn here haha like caramel, white chocolate, chocolate, butter and even curry! 

So yeap after that quick snack we went to sit journey to the centre of the earth!! :) I think we've sat it enough times to feel satisfied haha. Then I think we sat 20,000 leagues under the sea! It's quite a boring ride imo but my bro likes it haha and we didn't get to sit it the last time so yeah we just went :P 

Next my mom wanted to grab coffee sooo we went to the mermaid lagoon! Haha I'm like just using the pics to describe what we did lol cause I can't rmb exactly the sequence of events :P my siblings played at the playground for awhile. And the place is cooler than you'd expect it to be haha. But yeah I've been there too many times to still find it fascinating :/ 

Next was Indiana Jones again!! :) We say it the other day but my mom didn't haha so we decided to go once more! I STILL ENJOYED IT HEHE :)) here's a picture of the picture that was taken during the ride!! I look unglam but whatever :P haha sorry that there are so few pics of us it's cause we didn't take that many to begin with and most of them are in the camera!! Will post them when I'm back :) 

Next we sat toy story again!! By bro wanted to beat us cause the first time our scored were higher hahaha and he did!! I didn't mind though cause at least I scored higher than my sis hehehe. 

I was Player 1!! Haha how I wish we sat it once more!! 

Then we sat tower of terror again and finally left!! Couldn't sit toy story again cause by the time we went back the queue was much longer :( hehe but to compensate we had sukiyaki for dinner and got to watch the fireworks for awhile!!! :) 

I would upload a video cause the pictures I took were quite sucky but it is way too troublesome :P haha oh well.

Moving on! The next day was our last day in Disney and I finally got to meet Pearl!!! :) SO EXCITING! We've never been overseas tgt before haha. 

This was the only day out of the 4 that we got up for breakfast hahaha. A pity because they have quite a lot to choose from and the place is really nice!! Oh well haha. I rushed this meal because I thought Pearl was gonna arrive in Disney much earlier than me haha. 

My annoying brother. The view was not bad too!! Haha the rest of my family didn't go to Disney yet cause my sis was still In bed haha. So yeap I went to look for Pearl first! 

Crazy enough I was really early HAHAHAH. Okay maybe it shouldn't come as such a surprise cause i stay in the Disney resort but Pearl's family doesn't :P her bus ride to Disney was longer than expected haha so when I got there I just hung around by myself first, looking at merchandise and texting Andy. 

Watched the band play and I'm still amazed by how the Japanese take their jobs so seriously and genuinely take joy in serving others! I wish I'd be as enthusiastic about my job in the future haha. 

Waited for awhile and finally met Pearl! It was great seeing her and her family again :) hahaha I felt like a tour guide cause I was a lot more familiar with the place :P in a way I'm also embarrassed for having spent so long here haha I don't think people usually stay here for so long :P

SELFIE HEHE :) I helped them take a lot of photos too!! :) I didn't need to take so many pics haha after all it was my second time there since I went :P her dad took a lot of selfies though hahaha and I was in most of them. SO FUN. 

The pic I uploaded on ig!! :) so proud of this photo :') this bad Sotong wasn't here too haha. 

Pic with the aliens!! Haha after this we went to take the fast pass for buzz lightyear! I couldn't take it though!

Hehe so the place we went to next was toon town!! :) sat the kiddy rollercoaster which i still think is quite a delightful ride albeit a short one. 

While queueing! We queued 20 mins for this ride haha. 

Next we sat the tea cups ride!! I was super dizzy throughout OMG but it was fun in a way hahaha. Pearl and her brother videoed us on the ride lol and halfway Pearl just died and closed her eyes hahaha. 

Went out and found out that Pearl's parents accidentally queued to enter a restaurant :P they thought they were queuing for another attraction hahaha. At least they found out right after we came out!! 

Then we decided to have lunch!! :) the pizza here was not bad haha. Didn't eat much but I guess that was sufficient :) hehe and to our surprise the parade was starting just as we were about to finish our food!! 

Winne the pooh! :) 

Hehe it was lovely :) sorry for the blur pic haha and I will upload more when I get back!! :) I'm scared that the longer this post it the harder it'll be for it to publish :O 

Then we chionged to sit the haunted mansion!! Haha queued 50 mins for this ride but it was still faster than the last time I queued up for it! Unfortunately this was the last ride I got to sit with them :( Nonetheless it was great fun!!! :) The experience is really quite different with friends haha. So yeap glad I met her there haha. Hehe hope we get to all travel tgt next time! :) 

So then I met my family (they sat Snow White's Adventures) and we found some time to sit one last ride!! Sat Pirates of the Carribean cause the queue was quite short and my bro wanted to sit it haha. And yeap that concludes our time in Disneyland!! :) NO REGRETS. Although I feel that the more times I sit the same ride the less I enjoy it :/ Really wanna visit new theme parks the next time I travel! Haha but still I kinda miss Tokyo Disneyland! 

So yeap went back to the hotel and took a cab to Tokyo station! It's HUGEE. And took a one-hour train ride to the ski resort!! The train's super comfortable haha it's like first class Mrt :P and you can eat there! So yeah the one hour felt really short haha. Finally we arrived our stop and cabbed to the hotel! (Forever cabbing I know) by then it was really dark haha and I got a shock cause it was FREEZINGGG COLDDD. Much colder than the city!! Haha but by now I've gotten quite used to it! Hehe had dinner (which was pretty unsatisfying cause of the slow service and stingy portions) and then went back to our rooms! The room here is smaller but big enough! :) and it's cozy :) haha so yeap looking forward to the next few days here!! Will blog about the first day ASAP :) hehe bye for now then!! :) 
-Sophia 

No comments:

Post a Comment