(typed on the 17th) HEYYY. So today's our last day in Tokyo and I'd say it was pretty well spent :) we left the house late as usual haha but we had a good & quick lunch at Yoshinoya!! Didn't snap a pic of the food cause it's like a place mostly for working adults so people don't usually linger there unlike us haha. So that was in Shibuya and from there we walked to Harajuku!!
Huge/fat pigeon on the left of this pic hahaha we kept commenting on how ugly it looked and a sec after we asked "is it too fat that's why it can't fly?" It swooped down and all 4 of us starting screaming HAHAHAH. People from opp the road turned to look at us omg so embarrassing!! But it was such a funny moment hahaha.
Stopped by 7-Eleven and my bro got ice-cream haha. My mom went to Starbucks to get smth too! There are so many Starbucks outlets here :O
Got lost while trying to find Harajuku and stumbled to this pretty looking place with many yellow leaves.
Couldn't carry on without pictures haha
ANDDD after walking for awhile long her we finally found the place! So here's Harajuku haha and there's also a little street called Harajuku street which is usually where I manage to buy the most things haha. That didn't change! I actually bought stuff today haha (not just winter wear) so yeap I'm really pleased :)
Almost forgot to mention that we entered this Line shop haha the stuff here is adoborable!! Wanted a t-shirt but they only have sizes for men :/
Giant teddy bear in the store!! Haha I like it when we all wear the same pair of furry boots out :P
Visited American Eagles Outfitters after this and couldn't find anything that I really liked. Haha I kinda expected it though so yeap headed to Harajukj street after that!! My mom found some cafe for my siblings to rest at and she let me go shop on my own!! Hehe I bought a cute pair of shoes, a dress and two tops! It's considered quite a lot compared to what I bought on the first few days we spent shopping haha. I'm lucky that I found a shop which sells summer clothes at prices much lower than the original!! They were probably trying to clear stock haha so yeap I bought two items and spent less than 2000 yen there :O only drawback was that they didn't have many sizes :( oh well haha I still love the dress and top I bought :)
Shopped for awhile longer and met my siblings at macs!! :) haha my turn to have ice-cream :D and awhile later my mom joined us haha. She dumped them there so she could do some shopping on her own :P they shopped at daiso too though!! And bought a lot of nonsense hahaha for eg a foldable chair that can't hold anyone above 50kg lol.
Hmm next we went back to Shibuya and my mom had to go to Hermes haha so the 3 of us stayed at Kinokuniya first! Haha then finally we went for dinner! HAD JAP BBQ HEHEHE.
SUPER GOOD MEAT AS USUAL HAHA. No regrets hehehe. While eating we also spent our time listing the funniest moments from the trip haha. Hehe we all had a good laugh!! :)
Heart-shaped ice-cream to end the meal hehe :)
So yeap that's about it so we cabbed back to the hotel and now my mom's busy packing the room!! Wow it's pretty late and we have to get up at 7+ tmr cause our flight is at 8.50am :O hope we manage to get up on time haha. I'm actually really tired and my entire body is aching :(( must be from snowboarding and falling 12847371 times haha.
Also I'm really really sad that I can't find the book Andy lent me :( we probably left it at the ski resort cause my mom was the only one who packed the room (while we were snowboarding) so yeap I didn't get to check it myself. Really should've kept it myself before leaving that morning :( or at least make sure my mom remembers it. I felt DAMN HORRIBLE just now and Andy was v calm when I told him about it haha but oh well. I really wanted to make sure that I kept it properly throughout the entire trip so I guess even though he's okay with it I still feel sad and disappointed with myself :( why can't I be more careful :/ ugh life. I guess after talking for awhile I feel better alr!! Can't do anything about the situation so I shall just learn from my mistake. YEAL I WILL BE MORE CAREFUL FROM NOW ONWARDS!! (Insert 'arm muscle' emoji)
Haha yeap just had to let it out. GONNA SLEEP SOON!! Hehe can't wait to be back in Sg :) no more icy cold tap water, crazy weather, red hands, cracked lips and ugly nails!!! ETC ETC. Haha I will miss many things about Japan though. Hehe so yeap cya then!! :)
-Sophia












No comments:
Post a Comment