Friday, December 12, 2014

Merry-go-rounds and roller coasters

HELLO HAHA. I'm blogging as I'm waiting for Pearl to arrive in Disneyland hahaha. Too much time :P So yeap I'm literally sitting on a bench in Disneyland and using my phone now hahaha. Don't wanna sit rides yet since I'm alone. Hehe so I shall talk about the past two days in Disneyland and DisneySea!!! 

Disneyland was fun as always haha we sat quite a lot of rides that day!! Including Pirates of the Carribean which was a ride almost completely new to us. So yeah it was nice to sit smth diff haha. Had to take the fast pass for Space Mountain (which I think is overrated) and we still queued for at least 40 mins?? :O 'FAST' PASS :( haha but better than queueing for 80 mins I guess :P 

Gonna use pictures to depict what we did haha. Basically we got up late (again) so we went to grab smth to eat at the hotel first before leaving! So as to avoid the lunch crowd haha. HEHE LOOK AT THE CUTE PACKAGING :)) 

(Blogging as I'm on the way to the ski resort now sorry if it's confusing haha) Hehe here's the entrance of Disneyland!! :) I really love the decorations here. 


JUMP SHOT! Sorry it's so dark haha. I almost wanted to post this on ig haha but changed my mind cause I couldn't make it look nicer :( 

The castle!! I'm only uploading pics from my phone haha my mom took pictures using the camera that day so I'll upload all those later! :)

Family selfie while queueing up for Star Tours :) 

Me with my peach and milk soft serve!! :D haha so the very first ride we took that day was Star Tours! It's this 4D ride? Like you sit in some vehicle and put 3D specs and it's as if you're on some adventure haha but really the vehicle's just moving on the spot. I was quite dizzy after the ride :P 

We sat Snow White's adventures too!! Which is a ride that I sat when I was 3 and couldn't stop crying afterwards :( it's still quite scary hahaha but obviously I didn't cry this time :P 

A pity we didn't get to sit this ride :( Somehow I really love it hahaha. I think we sat Pirates of the Caribean next!! IT WAS NOT BAD. Surprisingly haha. 

And we sat the haunted mansion too!! As much as I hate scary stuff this is one of my favourite rides in Disneyland. It's creepy but in a really cool way!! I get super fascinated by the effects everytime hehe. 

Sat this 'car racing' ride, visited the merchandise shop and finally left! Too bad we didn't stay to see the fireworks :( 

My bro and I at the front of the monorail hahaha. My sis and mom didn't make it onto the train on time lol so we had to go to the dinner place by ourselves first :P 

Ate at this super nice food court?! I ordered traditional stir-fried jap noodles and yeap they didn't disappoint!! If Sg's food courts are like this I'll gladly eat at a food court every single day. HAHAHAH I might be exaggerating :P but seriously they sell ramen at a food court :O (which tastes as good as those in restaurants) Hehe so after that satisfying meal we went back to the hotel!! Concludes day 2 of our time in Disney :) 

Okay I shall stop here for now haha. Overall the day was really great but I just wish we could've taken more photos and sit now rides!! Hahaha is that too demanding. There's really so many rides we didn't manage to sit though :( haha oh well! At least I got to go back today with Pearl's family :) and okay I just changed my mind about blogging about ytd too hahaha. Too tired :P maybe I'll continue tonight? I'll see how!! Hehe can't wait to arrive at the ski resort but I'm afraid of the cold :O it's like -4 degrees there now??? UGH GONNA DIE WISH ME LUCK. Haha cya then!! :)
-Sophia 

No comments:

Post a Comment