Friday, December 26, 2014

Life.

 Hii. I initially wanted to blog about Christmas but i'm honestly not in the mood to do so :( Just had a minor quarrel with my mom and my brother and it astounds me how people can react so strongly towards v minor things. But then again i admit that i can also be sensitive. So i don't get why's it so difficult for other people to acknowledge their own flaws?? I've never been a parent before idk how difficult it can be but whatever it is i can spot favouritism when i see it. It's damn annoying cause when he cries it's our fault but when we're unhappy it's also our fault?! I DON'T GET IT. Seriously. Why does he get away with slamming the door when i get scolded for just making a harmless comment. OBVIOUSLY I WASN'T VERY WELCOMED SO I LEFT THE ROOM. Maybe i should just stay in my room all day cause when i really wanna spend time with you all somebody asks me to leave cause "you're gonna disturb my toys" and then starts crying when i stay put. He really started crying. SERIOUSLY ARE YOU 12 OR 3?! Do you need a pacifier???

And obviously i'm ranting about this now not just cause my brother was being freaking immature but cause i got scolded by my mom for scolding him. Yes we were playing at first but i wasn't the one who started overreacting. I am not a wall i can't just keep quiet. So stop blaming me for everything?! While i'd love to think that i'm not at fault i think i shouldn't have scolded my brother so harshly but really, if i don't tell him nobody is ever gonna tell him. I guess i just used the wrong method but ultimately it's not fun to fight i wouldn't have said whatever i said just now if i didn't find it necessary. But asking me to leave the room and crying cause i didn't want to is completely and undeniable uncalled for. SO YEAP I GUESS I'M DONE. I feel better to alr haha sorry for the rant!!! I GUESS TMR WILL BE BETTER :) It's tiring to keep having to deal with this but oh well i'll manage! Hopefully we'll all be in a better mood tmr!! Yeap haha i will blog about Christmas when i'm less agitated haha. Goodnight :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment