(annoyed cause this was supposed to be published two days ago but i didnt realise that my phone didnt manage to publish it :( )HI THERE. Yesterday we didn't do much so I decided not to blog haha. I shall post a few pictures from ytd and today!! I feel like I should edit my pictures nicely before I post them haha so I shall briefly talk about today and ytd first! (Just for me to rmb what we did haha)
8th December
8th December
Sooo yesterday all we did (again) was practically just shop, eat, go Hermes and eat more!! HAHAHAH. My mom kept needing to go to Hermes cause they'll randomly call her whenever they have stock and stuff haha. It's quite complicated. So yeah the time spent there was pretty boring :( at least I got to buy a bit of stuff! I FINALLY BOUGHT BOOTS YAYYY :) I really like them haha they're damn ex though :P bought a new coat and two earrings too :)
Pic with my sis! Pinned my hair up that day cause my fringe was kinda gross.
All sleeping hahaha
We got to eat our favourite Katsudon at Shibuya!!! IT'S JUST FROM A ROADSIDE STALL BUT IT IS DELICIOUS :))
Brother trying to give me nightmares everyday
AND JAP BBQ FOR DINNER :)) Hehe I love Japan for their amazing food!!!
Family selfie otw home :) The train ride was long but it was better than taking a cab haha. Sometimes there'll be a jam and we end up taking super long to get back anyway.
Haha that's about it for yesterday! SEE I MADE IT SHORT :)
9th December
So today we went to DisneySea!! :D I thought we were going to Disneyland at first haha then my mom suddenly said we were going to DisneySea so yeah it was a pleasant surprise! :) I really felt like sitting roller coasters and DisneySea has the more thrilling rides haha so yeap glad we went there today! :) FIRST RIDE OF THE DAY WAS TOWER OF TERROR. I loved it!! :O okay I was a bit creeped out at first haha but it wasn't scary lah it was really fun! :) it's difficult to explain the ride haha but it's not a roller coaster! It's similar to those 'free fall' kind of rides that make your heart feel like it's dropping haha. We also sat Journey to the Center of the Earth, Raging Spirits and Indiana Jones!! Raging Spirits is a 360 rollercoaster ride haha but unfortunately it wasn't that fun. It was kinda slow lol :P OH WELL. Thank goodness we didn't queue up for it we went to the single riders queue haha. If we queued 1 hour for it I'd be so annoyed :P
Anyway we met my mom's friend and her two kids today too!! We call her Aunty Susie haha and her kids are Bethany and Avery! We've met them many times before haha they're quite easy to get along with!! :) Sat Tower of Terror with Bethany (the older kid) again haha and she said it was fun!! She isn't the kind who's easily impressed haha for example she said Indiana Jones wasn't fun but I think it's nice leh :/ Haha so I'm glad she liked tower of terror!! :) JUST SAYING :P We wanted to stay to watch the fireworks but they cancelled it cause of bad weather :( it was super windy tonight!! Like it was sunny during the day so we weren't very cold but at night it was FREEZINGGG. Thank goodness we wore enough clothes :O haha so yeap then we went to the merchandise shop (I bought some gifts for my friends hehe) and took the train back to the hotel!! :) We're staying at Sheraton now haha which is right next to Disneyland so we don't have to travel all the way here anymore! :) Hehe yeap it was fun meeting Aunty Susie's family again!! :) She's my mom's JC best friend haha so cool!! Haha okay I shall post a few pictures now! :)
Pretty globe :)
Before Journey to the Center of the Earth! We queued for an hour and there was no reception here so we couldn't play with our phones haha. WAH really slaves to technology :P
Can't get enough of the view!! Haha but my phone camera sucks lah too bad our memory card suddenly didn't work so we couldn't use the camera :( the purple building is tower of terror!! It looks like a haunted mansion at night haha but in the day it looks like a castle!
Posted this pic on ig and my sis hates me now cause her eyes are closed here :P can't blame me when your eyes are closed 90% of the time right?! OH WELL HAHA. She was genuinely quite upset about it :O so she untagged herself hahaha
Didn't manage to sit the Toy Story ride today!! The queue was 70 mins :/ haha thankfully we are coming back!!
OKAY LAST ONE :)
Haha that's it for now then! I'm so glad we're here :) hope the weather tmr will be good haha I wanna watch the fireworks at Disneyland!! I'm gonna continue reading Andy's book now. Ugh I've been wanting to finish it for so long but hardly got the chance to read it :( It's pretty good so far :) HEHE AT LEAST THERE'S TIME NOW. Shall go then haha BYEEE :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment