Hi!! So it's been quite a long day but i kinda wish i didn't end so soon :( Sorry if that was damn contradictory haha. Andy and I attended the talk about the University Scholars Programme (USP) today! I wasn't sure if we should go at first haha cause they only accept 180 students lol so it's like hmm it's unlikely that we'll get in :P But we went eventually! :) Just to find out what it's really about and stuff. His mom also invited me for dinner today! Cause they're flying off to Bangkok tmr morning :( Haha i'll talk about it more later!
Anyway, so i went to Andy's house at 11+ and he tabao-ed laska for lunch! :) Haha he didn't wanna eat at the place itself cause he scared it'll be very hot. Well true enough today was scorching hot!! Like throughout the day! I walked a lot faster than usual to the MRT station haha. So yeap we ate our laska while watching The Flash and then we watched How to Train Your Dragon 2!! :) We only watched it halfway haha cause we wanted to leave early in case we couldn't find our way there or smth. I'm gonna continue watching it after i'm done with this post hehe. So far it's really touching and exciting! :)
So yes then we left for NUS!! Took a train from Lavender all the way to Dover haha. Then from Dover we walked! And later we realised it was a dumb move cause the heat was seriously unbearable and we could've taken a bus from Kent Ridge instead. Hahaha oh well.
LOOK AT THE HEATT. We were dying omgg.
RANDOM PICTURE WHILE WALKING TO NUS. Sorry it's not very glam haha we were kinda tired :P
The sky looked really blue and pretty though!! :) Idk and the grass patch seems to complement it haha so i just took a picture!
Continued walking and finally entered U Town (University Town i think?)! Followed a bunch of people and found the hall where the talk was held haha. Went to the registration counter and after they marked our attendance they gave us this blue bag with a notebook and a pen! We saw quite a number of Saints there!! Haha when we finally settled down awhile later Andrea (from A02) came to join us! I don't really know her haha Andy knows her from the London trip but she's nice so it was really easy to talk to her! :) And she gave us Pockey hahaha.
The talk itself wasn't that interesting but it was informative i guess haha. I got damn sleepy halfway :P Haha but i listened!! The whole programme is quite cool and sounds damn interesting. There's a lot to say about it haha but i guess what i like about it it's that it provides more opportunities? There are a lot of chances to travel and you build closer bonds with the other people in the Uni!! In USP lah haha. There are certain privileges too like you're guaranteed a place in the college and you don't have to participate in hall games to accumulate points or whatever. Haha and you can kinda go home whenever you want even though you have a room :P Hmm i'm not too sure how exactly everything works tbh hahaha.
Anyway so after the talk we were given a tour around the campus!! The whole place looks super modern haha and there's like everything you need in one place! Like a study area, Starbucks, food courts, Guardian and all that. I wouldn't mind staying there i guess haha. My only concern is that idk whether i can stand being away from home :( I mean since i live pretty far it would be better for me to stay in the residential college than to go home everyday :P Haha aiya but i probably won't get, but Andy and I are gonna apply anyway!! Just try our luck lorh :P
Hehe so after the tour we went to grab food!! There was some tea reception haha. Ate for awhile and then we left! I tried not to eat too much lol cause there was still dinner later :P
Random pic of the campus as we were on our way out! :)
We took 33 back to Lavender! It was a straight bus but omg the journey was intolerably long. It felt like an hour. I napped for awhile and when i woke up we were still quite far away :( And we both started having a headache :O I think it was caused by the weather :( and maybe the bus ride haha idk. I just felt quite uncomfortable :/ So yeap when we finally went back to Andy's house we left right after Andy's brother was done changing! His brother's friends went too hehehe, it's some girl that he likes, and they like each other so cute!! So their mom decided to invite her for dinner too haha. She joined us after we went to Astons cause she had church!
I'm surprised it wasn't awkward at all haha in fact it was quite fun!! :) Andy's brother (okay his name is Terence) is damn talkative hahaha so diff from Andy!! Not in a bad way though! They're different but it doesn't mean one's better than the other lah. So yeap after we were done Andy and I went to walk around, Terence and his friend went back to the house first and Andy's mom went to buy dinner for their dad! Haha yeah walked around and talked for a bit then we headed back :) Wow i got quite emotional :O I know i'm clingy but i guess i just don't like being apart :( Then again which couple does haha. Oh well in a way it's fun though haha, like idk how to explain it. Being apart gives us a chance to miss each other and it feels pretty good to know that there's someone you can miss so much and so easily! Basically, someone you really really like haha. And i know we'll have so much to share with each other when we finally get to meet again! Haha okay the feeling still sucks :P It's quite bittersweet i guess!
So yeap after going back to grab my stuff Andy walked me to the MRT station!! I went to meet my family haha cause they were having dinner at 313 and even though i ate alr i still wanted to meet them lah. So i just went! :) Hehe it's rare that my grandfather meets us for dinner anyway!
They had steamboat at Hai Di Lao! They didn't make a reservation i think haha so when i got there they just got their table :O This was the start of the meal haha. I just drank soup, herbal tea and helped cook!! :)
It's so sad lol i wanted to buy llao llao but the queue was so ridiculously long?! LIKE HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE. Okay i know it's possible haha i just refuse to accept it!! :P Oh my aunt tasked me with buying dinner for my uncle who wasn't there so yeap i bought Yoshinoya and went back up to the restaurant! Ugh so annoyed with myself i ended up getting the wrong thing... -.- Idk why there was brown rice instead of white rice :O I thought the person asked "rice?" instead of "brown rice?" so i just said YES like of course i want rice?? HAHAHAH SO DUMB, Oh well :P
My annoying cousin. Haha we all took pictures together to send to my two other cousins who are currently studying in London!!
And we got carried away hahaha
Took us so long to get this serious shot!! Thanks to my sis lol she kept laughing -.- You can tell that she was about to laugh again when we took this picture haha.
HEHEHE
Haha turns out my uncle wanted Popeyes for dinner so the four of us went down to buy it for him while the adults settled the bill. And finally we all met at the carpark!! Wow it's really been quite a long day haha. I only got home at 10+ :( By then Andy was asleep alr haha cause he has to wake up really early tmr!! Dammit lah i will miss him :( He's only going to Thailand for 4 days but i'm going to Japan for 2 weeks :( Okay get yourself together Sophia 2 weeks isn't THAT long. HAHAHA SORRY. Anyway sorry that this post is so wordy. I didn't manage to take a lot of pictures today haha cause there wasn't really a need to? Hehe okay I shall go now!! I wanna continue watching how to train your dragon 2!! If the video loads haha. Oh and i'm probably meeting Nic and Sher tmr :) Hehe bye for now then :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment