I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG! Heard lauren sing it with carrie underwood on the american idol finale, and i thought it was super awesome! Hehe, but idk how long i'm gonna take to rmb the lyrics. It probably won't be that long since i've been listening to it non-stop for the whole day. HAHA :D
So today nic came over! It wasn't fun gosh. Yes we talked alot but it was really stressful doing homework cause we didn't manage to do quite some stuff and chinese took forever! I can't believe how long we spent doing chinese!! Yeah and we didn't even finish haha :D But i'm sooo glad i got smth done! If she didn't come i think i wouldn't have done ANYTHING. And i just came home not long from taka, we ate favourite rice! It was a SUPER satisfying meal! IDK WHY, BUT I WAS SUPER HUNGRY. Okay, welcome back to sotong who just returned from vietnam! And ironically pearl is leaving to the same place TMR. WEIRD. Kay, shall go now. bye! :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment