Friday, June 10, 2011

HARD AT WORK

Heyyy. I shall talk about yesterday before i go on about today. So there was band, i thought it went really well! Better than the previous practice at least, haha. Then i went to cut my hair! YESSSS FINALLY. HAHA IT LOOKS GREAT. Okay, but it looks the same to everyone else somehow. Lol. MY FRINGE IS ALOT SHORTER I LOVE IT. Yeah, then i went back to school at like 6.30 for the australia trip briefing :) Mummy went too! It got me more excited for australia yay! :D HOPE THAT THE BAND WILL REALLY GET MOTIVATED FOR IT!

About just now, there was comm meeting at 11. We talked about lots of stuff yes hopefully the things we discussed will really help the band. WE.MUST.DO.WELL.FOR.AUSSIE. Then was lunch! We ate at the hk restaurant at coro. I thought it was pretty awesome hehe. Though my food came super late, i was sooo hungry! Zehui didn't stay cause she went to eat at home though :( Yeah, so now i just finished watching tape! The last disc of some show, it's really nice! :D OKAY DONE TALKING HERE. BYEBYE :D IT'S GREACE'S BIRTHDAY I SHALL GO AND TYPE HER A BIRTHDAY POST! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment