Tuesday, June 7, 2011

just a fraction of your love fills the air~



I actually miss his younger voice alot! It's really nice. I wasn't crazy about this song when i first heard it a super long time ago, but now i think it's really awesome! Cause they played him singing it in Never Say Never! :D


So today there was band. I hated one part of it. ALOT. I shall not talk about it. Gosh sang ah why weren't you here today?? Anyway, so combined was okay, normal. And we had comm meeting at the end, i felt really bad for not turning up on that friday! Yeah, but that's cleared, great! :) Okay right now i can't stop watching justin bieber's old videos! They're really worth appreciating, i hate it when people keep saying that he didn't deserve where he is today, HE SO DOES!! WATCH NEVER SAY NEVER. He DID work hard. Okay done here, BYE! Nic coming over tmr! :D

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment