Monday, June 13, 2011

isn't she lovely



SECOND DAY SLEEPING OVER AT YIMI'S! Went for church today, praying for all those who are going for mission trip tmr! :D Sad that i can't go, cause dora sabby and deborah are all in the same group! Gosh i should be there too, nvm i'm going to sydney!! :D Yess many people are jealous of me haha :D Feel really blessed! Right now, we're having a marathon! Watching "beyond the realm of conscience", some hk drama i watched a long time ago but yimi hasn't watched yet. But i don't mind watching it again, cause my favourite actress is acting in it! :D Yeah. Idk what i'm doing tmr, lol actually right now is alr "tmr". It's 12.24am! I should probably do my work! I must finish it all before australia!! HEHE, I CAN'T WAIT FOR BAND ON TUESDAY. We're gonna have section outing cause joey's coming back!

OKAY THEN. I shall go now. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE :D

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment