Friday, June 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACEE! :D

Though you're at camp, hopefully you'll still really enjoy this day! Sorry we can't officially celebrate your birthday! We'll make it up for it next year :D Thanks for everything, for always helping me with my work, listening to my stories and all my nonsense, for talking and laughing loudly all the time and yeah, for just being such an awesome friend! :D I won't say i knew you for a very long time but we're really great friends and we've NEVER argued or anything before! :D HOPE YOU LIKE THAT FUNNY CARD THINGY THAT I GOT FOR YOU! AND THE HANDPHONE STRAP :D I'LL AKWAYS REMEMBER ALL THE CRAP WE TALK ABOUT, AND ALL THE FUN TIMES! I'm sure there will be more to come and i'm looking forward to all of them! Yeah once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOD BLESS! ILOVEYOU! :D

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment