Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Green Lantern

HELLO. I just came back from watching this movie! It was super disppointing, thank goodness i wasn't really anticipating it. Super typical superhero film where the hero has a mask and weird costume He's supposedly the chosen one and at first he's like "oh you got the wrong guy" but in the end he saves the day and flies off into a distance after kissing the girl. OMG THINK OF SMTH ELSE. YEAH OKAY, I'M DONE.

I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!! YESSSS. But everything reformat, there's like nothing left lol! Got to download all my stuff again, example itunes and audi! I can't get used to having a mouse all of a sudden, and the screen, i never noticed how HUGE it was! WOAH. Sad thing is that i changed my keyboard, and it's like kind of difficult to press, not smooth and low like my previous keyborad! HAIX, GOT TO GET USED TO IT BUT IT MAKES MY HANDS FEEL TIRED AFTER TYPING TOO MUCH! Okay shall be thankful that it's back and stop complaining! YEAP :D


This morning, i went for band. It was the same. Then i met pearl and sotong at the coronation bus stop cause pearl wanted to have sogurt. I only left sch at like 12.45 and i reached there earlier than pearl! We agreed on 12.30 haha :D Anyway, so then we went to my house, ate lunch which i had the best meal yes and started playing audi. Haha there were like 3 laptops in my room gosh! Pearl brought hers and i took another lappie from mummy's room. Okay it was fun but i didn't do work! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DO HOLIDAY HOMEWORK WTH. I only did english so pathetic, sotong did chem and pearl didn't do anything lol. AUDI ALL THE WAY. Then they left at like 6+ cause i had to go out with my family and anyway sotong had to leave at 6.30, she's going to don't know where tmr and has to wake up at 4am! YEAH OKAY, I TALKED ALOT! SHALL GO NOW! Haven't showered hehe, byee :)

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment