Thursday, June 23, 2011

I GOT CONTACTS



Not such a good picture, i took it with my itouch haha :D SO YES I GOT CONTACTS TODAY! I spent like almost 30 mins trying to get both lenses in! Gosh i think the person was super fed up with me but he said the first time he put on contacts he took 1h, yeap so i'm pretty fast okay! :D It doesn't feel weird for my left eye, but it feels kind uncomfortable for my right. Hmm, and my vision gets blurred when the lense moves so i have to like try and move it back lol.


AHH I STILL FIND IT WEIRD. Btw, i can't fall asleep in contacts idk why, but i almost did just now haha! OKAY, so band today was good, joey and ting came to visit, they say maybe we'll have section dinner before we leave for sydney! :D Yeah so after that mr chew briefed us on some stuff and i met nic in the canteen. We did our maths project! Yeah then after that i went to great world to get my contacts. HAIX, KIND OF A TIRING DAY. Last band practice tmr! GOING TO MAKE THE BESTEST OUT OF IT! :D Right shall go now, 3 DAYS TO AUSSIE! BETTER PACK AND RAP UP HOMEWORK, KAY BYE!

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment