Saturday, June 18, 2011

drive

HEYYY, band this morning. Had combined then sectionals, which i talked a lot about australia! I said that we should try to be more driven, cause it's like everyone is not very motivated. I'm sure that we'll do much much better if we are more driven for the trip! Joanna is blaming me for getting her excited again, yess that means i achieved my objective in talking to them! FLUTE SECTION IS GONNA HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN :D GOSH I CANNOT WAIT.

Yeah okay i love my section we're so awesome. LOL, okay self-praise equals no praise. Sleeping over at yimi's again, all of us, cause mummy's overseas so that's why we're spending 2 nights here! AHHH DAMMIT I JUST REALISED I FORGOT TO BRING HOMEWORK OVER WTH, CRAPP I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS! HAIX, WHY AM I SO BLUR. Anyway, monday-friday there's gonna be band practice straight, i'm not complaining in fact i think we really need it and right now, it's like the last lap before aussie so it's really what we have to do! Yes, going for band with a smile! :D Yeap, tues i asked pearl and sotong to come over again! And wednesday, i'll be going to marina barrage with nikki, nic and rachella, i'm not sure who else whatever. OKAY, NTH LEFT TO SAY! BYE! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment