HEYYYY. So there was band this morning, we had practice in the hall! I thought that our section sounded really nice today, hehe. And joey came back, yessss! Was waiting! We went to astons for lunch once again, our section's favourite place, haha :D I updated her on lots of stuff. Still feels kind of weird without the seniors, but not as bad as before! :D Then at around 4+ sotong came over to copy her whatever windows movie maker, i didn't really know what she doing, it was damn fail cause we couldn't find the installer! Yeah, i wanted both pearl and sotong to come but pearl's too tired for her vietnam trip so yeah, but sotong still came cause of her windows movie maker, yeap so make-up on thursday! We're soooo doing holiday homework! HAHA :D Going to danielle's house tmr with debbie, nic and nikki for english project. Goshhh i'm so lazy.Anyway i'm really excited for sydney!!! :D HOPEFULLY WE CAN ALL BUCK UP ON OUR PLAYING. It's gonna be so sad if we only get a silver or worse than that :( But we're not really expecting gold though, cause our standard is kind of crappy. GONNA KEEP SMSB IN PRAYER! :D I'm sure we're gonna do great if we try our best! :D Yay i'm probably gonna start packing tmr alr! MUST MEET THE 15KG PER PERSON. I'm not worried about going there, but when i return idk how much i would have bought, hopefully it won't exceed 15kg! Haha okay, better get all my holiday hw done before i can be at ease! :D HAHA I'M FEELING PRETTY OPTIMISTIC THAT I CAN FINISH IT! Okay bye then! :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment