Friday, June 17, 2011

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)



I heard this song so long ago i didn't expect it to be released as a single lol. But the music video is so entertaining haha, i wish they would show more of darren criss crap he's so cool!! Yeah it's so nice of katy perry to ask rebecca black to star in her mv, seems like people don't hate her so much now! :) Haha maybe cause she looks sooo much better here!

OKAY, guess what? I'm sleeping over at yimi's today again! :D Today i didn't do much, just played some audition and watched tape? Later we're watching mr popper's penguins at balestier, next to yimi's house, jim carrey's starring in it, it sounds stupid but whatever lah. OMG, i really hate myself for not doing my work! I ALREADY MADE A COMMITMENT TO DO HOMEWORK EVERYDAY, like even if i just do one maths question i still have to do smth! YEAH OKAY, DONE HERE. BYE! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment