Friday, November 25, 2011

The Adventures Of Oz

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HEY SO WE WENT FOR SHANICE'S PLAY! :D First of all i wanna say that i went for tuition today! :) After a super long time hahha, i'm going again tmr! So my sister and I went to Rachel and Rebecca's house at like 6. Then we met ren mae and went for dinner somewhere near their place! :) Talked about stuff like how the twins are gonna be TWENTY next year! GOSH THAT IS SO OLD. Okay it's not, but i've always seen them as like 16 or 17 year olds. So it's really weird lol. And it's weird how i'm gonna be 16 next year too! WOAHHH. Then we bought chocolate for shanice and then ren mae and I played at this mini playground for like 5 mins. Cause we wanted to do our spin thingy we always did at farrer court! GOSH I MISS IT SO BAD.

The play was freaking amazing. Shanice is freaking amazing! Seriously she stands out from like all the other people, even though she was just a back-up dancer and didn't have an actual role. GOSH SHE'S SO COOL. Watching the play makes me wanna go to acjc even more! Yeah so i better study hard for it! We met her after the show ended, took two pictures with my instax :) I let her keep one and kept the other one! :) LOL, the photos i took were taken with my iphone, so that explains the disgusting quality. I brought a camera with NO MEMORY CARD. I SUCK SERIOUSLY. Lol, anyway I enjoyed today! :) Soo yeah band tmr! SHALL GO NOW THEN CYAAA.
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment