Saturday, November 26, 2011

Justin Bieber - Fa La La ft. Boyz II Men


Freakk omg i love this song!! And now i love the video! SO HAPPY HE MADE A VIDEO FOR IT. Next I want to see the video for All I Want For Christmas Is You! :)

SO WE HAD BAND TODAY! :) I'm am going crazy over all the different rhythms we had to play, i felt horrible during sectionals that i had to take such a long time to figure it out before i could teach them! :( BUT I WAS TRYING REALLY HARD! Gosh Joey should've came back today!! Oh well, i better work harder on it! AND YAY WE COLLECTED MONEY FOR BAND CAMP. It was so fun, kay not really, but i was happy i could do it! Lol there was a discrepancy, annoying. So yeah i'm supposed to go for tuition for THREE hours today, but since i came home too late to make it in time for the 1.30pm slot, i'll just have to go tomorrow instead then! Right, i have not much left to say. I'm excited for TENNIS later on woohoo. KAY BYEE!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment