Heyy I made my photos bigger using Tinypic yay! But it's so tedious lol idk whether i'll do this all the time. Anyway enjoy! :)

Look at my awesomest score woohoo.
HELLO! So we went bowling at Marina Square! :) It was super fun yay. I didn't take alot of photos but i took videos :) Sotong is soooo fail at bowling hahahaa i kept laughing. So we met at about 12.30, which is the meeting time, but we were all late lol, except Kar Gin i think. Lol honestly i was kind of scared to go back to Marina Square again, after the watching the freaking horror movie, I COULDN'T SLEEP THE FIRST NIGHT. Lol last night i managed to fall asleep, but with difficulty! Omg i will never watch a horror movie ever again. I'm really paranoid over everthing, still. IT'S THE THIRD DAY ALR :( When will this end gosh. Okay going back, we actually ate lunch first at kfc, then we waited for Pearl to join us. Yuan Ru didn't manage to come cause she's sick, sad lol, next time then!! Oh btw, Pearl brought her camera! Hahaha she bought her own yay. Hoi ting brought hers too! So yeah there are some pics with them too :) So after bowling we just walked about.
We didn't have anything to do so yeah we just went home. Pearl and Sotong came to my house! Lol we took mrt yay so awesome :) Ate dinner, played taidi, bridge then Pearl's dad fetched them home! :D SO YEAH, AWESOME DAY WOOHOO. I shall go now then, yay I haven't gone bowling in so long it's so fun, though i just anyhow played and somehow got points, haha. Okay i'll go and shower now! BAND TOMORROW, byeee! :D
-Sophia







No comments:
Post a Comment