So i decided to post some of the pictures from my mom's iphone after all! :) There alot of videos too hahahah. I LOVE HOW MADE THEM SO BIG AND NICE GOSH.


some game that you have to keep burning the paper while the coin is on it, and the one who causes the coin to drop LOSES!
Brendan with Mini Club
Yoga lol. I told you it's rude to take photos while everyone's positioning themselves, so yeah that explains why I wasn't posing for the photos hahah.
lol dan is so retarded


Walking to our plane! :)
Yeap so those are some photos my mom took! But there's wayyy more, whatever. I went for tuition today!! :D But only for two and a half hours cause my tutor only stayed till 5.30! It was super productive, i did DIFFERENTIATION, which seems like quite an easy topic for the time being. But i know it's gonna get way harder! SO NOW I'M BACK! Freaking rain always gets me so wet lol. Then again i think it's better than the scorching weather this afternoon. HAHA :D Btw i facetimed YIMI AND POPO yesterday night! :) Lol but my view was kinda blurry apparently they could see us super clearly from their side. Talked for quite awhile then after that started to wonder if we had to pay lol. IDK. And sotong and I played audition yesterday! PEARL BETTER COME BACK SOON.
OH ANYWAY I'M SOO EXCITED FOR BAND CAMP! :) IT'S TOMORROW YIPEE. I hope it won't be too tiring for us comm lol. And i idk if i'm looking forward to being pranked my the seniors again or not! Omg the last time i got pranked, it was a horrible experience because i fell sick and had to leave on the second night! LOL DOUBT I'LL BE SO UNLUCKY AGAIN THOUGH. Yeah i haven't quite finished packing but i packed most of my stuff already! :) Sooo i'm reporting at 8.30am tomorrow and i'll be back on wednesday! :) Yimi and popo will be back on tuesday unfortunately so i won't get to see them so soon, but it's alright i guess. OKAY SHALL GO SHOWER NOW! CYAAAA :)
-Sophia



















No comments:
Post a Comment