


YAY THOSE ARE PICTURES FROM PEARL'S CAM! :) They have so many different effects! :)
Anyway, band today was alright. I had to talk to my sec ones again after committee talk, cause i was just so frustrated gosh. Shall not talk about it. Besides that we had combined and yeah that's about it. The Batam people are back! :) YAY THEY BOUGHT THE WHOLE BAND LOLLIPOPS. And comm got CHEESE TIM TAM WOOHOO. Yeah that's about it today nothing much happened. Lol kendra and I were discussing about going out yay. HAVEN'T GONE OUT WITH HER IN SO LONG. Anyway i just finished playing audition i think i'll sleep soon but i'm still on the phone hahahah. So tomorrow i'm gonna go repair my instax! :D YAY IT'S FRIDAY. I wanna fix it by the 20th cause i'm going to Club Med! :D YAY SO EXCITED. Even though pearl is going to Europe on the 19th hahahaha. And sotong is going to europe too lol. Okay i have nothing left to say. HHAHAH BYEE :)
-Sophia


No comments:
Post a Comment