



HELLO. I know it's 10 i'm so bored gosh. Yet i don't wanna sleep! School was usual! Yay I got to go home on time! :D Oh, during ss the rest of our class who haven't presented the newspaper thing presented. IT WAS NOT BAD. And lit was extremely fun, i really enjoyed it! :D I didn't go for tuition today hahahaha, cause i overslept in the afternoon i told my mom to wake me up in like 45 mins but i ended up sleeping wayyy longer than that! BUT I FOR SOME REASON I WAS REALLY TIRED AN YWAY. So yeah i needed the rest!Okay i have to say this, recently i feel troubled by like EVERYTHING. It's not something in particular. I just don't feel happy. I feel like my life sucks and it's so difficult to manage this "internal conflict" that i have! It's that nothing bad really happened (besides the combined science thing, but i haven't been thinking about that too much anyway), but i just feel extremely troubled and the feeling really really sucks! It's awful cause how do i solve smth when i don't even know exactly what i'm really troubled about! I thought it would wear away soon, but it's not going away at all. Like today, just because i didn't go for tuition, i felt like i wasted my whole day and stuff and I started over thinking alot of things again. GOSH WHAT CAN I DO, i feel like crying it out, but i can't because idk what in the world i'm sad about! It's been going on for about 3 weeks now. OMGG when will this come to an end!!
Alright i think i've explained my situation as accurately as possible. I've tried praying, just praying to God but i still feel lost. I'm just trying to gain back the same mindset i had about 3 weeks ago, like when i went to USS? I remember clearly that i didn't feel this way, not at all. Idk what caused the change. OMG OKAY THIS IS WORKING I'M FEELING LESS MELANCHOLY AND SELF-PITYING. Haha seriously. Okay shall stop this!! So tmr, games comm is gonna meet for lunch and discuss some stuff, and there's band tmr! :) Alright shall go then, i don't think i'll sleep so soon haha. Will try to quit thinking so damn much! KAY BYE :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment