Thursday, November 24, 2011

full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter

HELLO! Band today was soo awesome. Cause i miss band haha. We simply had sectionals and combined before that. I took Jia Yi and Hannah for sectionals! :) It's definitely more difficult taking two people instead of one, but i felt happy i could help them! It rained crazily otw home, lol while i was walking back and struggling to hold my umbrella straight, i couldn't help but laugh to myself cause the situation was so ridiculous! It's like so what if you have an umbrella lol it doesn't make much of a difference haha. Oh btw i saw Sheryl when i was walking to the band room, lol she looks happy. I told her how fun Club Med was lol. I'm really excited to go out with her and Nic on 1st dec! We're gonna go to orchard, sounds typical but it's not for Sheryl! That's her "reward" from her mom lol, we HAVE to take neoprints because she has never taken them before. I AM SO EXCITED YAY.

So tomorrow's shanice's play at ACJC yay! Omg i really wanna to go to that school. Haha the play is The Wizard Of Oz! :) Gonna meet rachel and rebecca at their house at 6! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AND REN MAE AGAIN :) Alright i have nothing left to say haha. I shall go then i'm watching tape, trying to finish up those that i missed lol. ALRIGHT BYE THEN! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment