Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just hanging stockings on the fireplace


HELLO! Sleeping over at yimi's house for a second night! Today we didn't go to church cause dan had some party thingy going on. My sis, mom, auntie, grandmother and I went to TAKA! OMG FINALLY! I HAVEN'T BEEN IN FOREVER! Haha i bought a shirt from pull & bear woohoo! AND I BOUGHT UNDER THE MISTLETOE! :D Yayy, i messaged nic before i bought and she asked me to help her buy too, so i did! :D I'M SO HAPPY, I REALLY LOVE THIS ALBUM YAYY. Then i finally went to ion too, and saw many other shops woohoo. Unfortunately i didn't buy anything else :( So yeah, yay going to rachella's house tmr! Excited for it :) Everyone's (almost everyone) gonna go! Lol i haven't decided what i'm gonna wear. I'M BRINGING MY INSTAX OF COURSE. Hope i'll be able to use it, not like when we went to divya's house haha. Can't wait to post picturess. :) But i'll have to leave kinda early cause i have tennis at 5! Don't mind leaving early for tennis haha tennis is so fun. SO GREAT THAT THERE'S NO SCHOOL TMR. Alright i have nothing left to say lol. KAY BYE LOOKING FORWARD TO POSTING TMR :)
-Sophia

(posted 10.13am, Monday)
I completely forgot to talk about what we did that morning! IT WAS SO FUNNY. We baked really really failed cookies haha. The cookies all joined up and it looked like a whole cookie cake! LOL. Then we also made lasagne, like seriously made it from scratch besides the sheets. So cool woohoo. Haha it tasted a bit weird but was also really nice! :D Yeap i just wanted to talk about it lol. OKAY BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment