HEY! Omgg tomorrow is the final day of headstart which means the official start of holidays for us sec threes woohoo :) Anyway, going back to school today was rather alright. I didn't feel very much behind however sad to say i screwed up our chem quiz haha. Gosh, better catch up on it during tuition. I'm looking forward to tmr yet i'm not, because we are having THREE TESTS! It is so annoying, i mean there are really small tests, but they still make me worry! :( And we are getting back our report books! Though i alr saw mine hehe. But it still sucks to get it and just be faced with nothing but Cs, Ds or worse. How does the rest of the world get As gosh. GOSH CAN'T WAIT FOR PROPER HOLIDAYS!! (as in a holiday that doesn't require me to wake up early!) I honestly don't feel like holidays are coming anytime soon though we are kind of on holiday. Okay idk what i'm saying haha. Wish me luck for tomorrow! :) Unfortunately, i still have to wake up at 7 on saturday for band. Lol just realised. Oh well. BTW, I'M GOING TO TWO PLACES THIS HOLIDAY NOW :) I'm not too sure where. Don't think we're going to hk anymore, but i know we're going to Club Med in malaysia! :) YAY! Alright shall go then, cyaaaa :)
-Sophia
(if you haven't noticed, i widened my text space! Or wdv you call it haha. Yeap i think it doesn't look so crammed like this but hope it doesn't look too spaced out!)
No comments:
Post a Comment