Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy 301th post


Omg 300 posts in 11 months! Should i create a new blog for next year?? IDK!

HEYY. TODAY WAS GREAT. Actually it was okay, but as long as it's wasn't a bad day i would deem it as a blessing! Lessons were pretty usual. Mrs Jean Tan took us for bio instead of Ms Ong, OMG I MISS MS ONG! Mrs Tan seems so artificial, and she's like all about drilling us and she only cares about performance! But i feel ms ong genuinely cares for us and she is really passionate about bio :) JUST MY THOUGHTS, i feel insecure without ms ong! :(

We ended school at 12.30, band was at 2.15 and amath study camp was at 2.30!! SO YEAH WE HAD NOTHING TO DO FOR TWO HOURS! I sat in canteen throughout, with Shannon, Luk Ching and Brin. We had really interesting conversations hahaha! You can kinda guess how much we talked about considering how long we sat there! Lol, we were talking about each other's "secret life", and like what sort of secret life we have, omg it was sooo funny, danielle was there at that time too! Lol and they were also sharing stuff about other people and everything, I ENOJYED IT HAHA. Band was okay! (once again, normal days are a blessing to me) I only went after 4 cause i had amath study camp! STUDY CAMP WAS NOT BAD :) I sat with Brin, we were both complaining about how tired and lazy we were to do our work. Oh and how much we felt like falling asleep haha! THE WEATHER WAS TOO NICE. I changed into pe for drills, but by the time i got to the band room drills was alr ending! So i just stayed at the band room with nicole and some other people. We had sectionals after drills. It was really short! But pleasant :) We returned to the band room at 5.20, packed, heard ms zee talk for super long, had comm meeting then finally I got to go home! :D YAY I FEEL GOOD ABOUT TODAY :)

Might be going out with nic after school tmr, to buy justin bieber's new album!! IF IT'S OUT HAHA, but no harm going out anyway. The thing is, i completely forgot i have tuition tmr, but it's only at 5 lah. I'LL SEE HOW. Okay shall go then, wanna watch tape that i didn't manage to watch ytd! KAY BYE :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment