okay, i had sooo much fun today! I did alot of things that i never did previously in universal studios. So yeah went with nic, nikki, minli and brindabella! I really had loads of fun, it's soooo cool that we stayed till so late! I thought i would go home at 4+ seriously. Cause we went there at like 10.30! That's super duper early! But it was different experience. Like usually we wouldn't take photos with alot the people, like woody the woodpecker or shrek or betty boop or wdv. So yeah, it was also different cause we watched alot of shows too! And i wanted to sit battlestar galactica the cylon one, not the red one. But like, they didn't want to and wanted to sit the red one first then sit the blue one. But they were too dizzy after it then couldn't sit :( I was kind of disppointed cause pearl sat it and told me it was fun but now i can't sit.. :(
btw, i got DRENCHED for the stupid jurassic park ride!! I seriously felt the IMPACT of the water, sooo unlucky! But i'll just take it as i'm super duper lucky, haha :D Yeah, so conclusion, just loads of fun! Glad i went and i took quite alot of photos!!!! SO, TWO MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY, IT'LL BE IN ONE DAY IN 15 MINS. YEAH OKAY, SHALL GO NOW THEN! Byeeee! :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment