Hey! Today went better than expected! So there was leadership training, but i only knew about it like in the morning which was really last minute so yeah, it's like omg screw this day. And it's friday! So i was super annoyed but thankfully leadership training wasn't bad! It was totally worth my time, i thought it would be super boring and meaningless but it was like the opposite! :D HAHA, GLAD I GOT TO GO FOR IT! And grace went too! :DYeah and today i still had time to watch tape and i watched american idol just now!! YESSSS HALEY REINHART IS OUTTTT! :D THAT LEAVE LAUREN AND SCOTTY IN THE FINALE! :D Yay, okay as long as haley is out i don't really care who wins, but prefably lauren! :D YAY I LOVE THEM BOTH :D So i'm feeling super sleepy but not very sian apparently. Yeap, and i just found out, i'm going to korea from 28th may-4th june! I'm excited to go on holiday yesss! :D This holiday is so packed it won't even feel like a holiday besides that week! I don't know i'll be able to do lots of the things that i wanna do cause there's so many band practices! But nvm, it's all for australia!!! I'm determined to do my best!! :D Yeah okay, that's all i have to say got to go now then, bye! :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment