SO WE WENT TO LOTTE WORLD YESTERDAY! IT WAS REALLY AWESOME! I'M SURE VERLAND WILL BE JUST AS GREAT, IF NOT BETTER! Haha, we're flying back on friday alr :( Yeah can't believe i'm already halfway through this holiday, i don't want it to end! June's soooo busy! TERRIBLE HOLIDAY. And if i didn't come to seoul i would also have to go for geog field trip and oral! That sucks. OKay i'm soooo not talking about that. Today we spent like all of our time at like shopping outlets, korean clothes are damn cute! BUT EXPENSIVE, ALL OF THE KOREAN BRANDS ARE LIKE SO EXPENSIVE! Yeah thankfully some were still reasonable, the second shopping outlet was wayyyy cheaper than the first! I BOUGHT QUITE ALOT OF STUFF! :D I FEEL REALLY GOOD! :D YAY, EVERLAND TMR! But maybe not cause the weather forecast says that it'll be rainy :( WE'LL SEE HOW! LOVING SEOUL! Okay, shall go now, bye! :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment