very lovely photo from ages ago, when dan was still months old, sylvie was two and i was about six. Haha, it's so sad that it's looking so decomposed now. Idk why. But thankfully it looks the same on the camera than in real life! I was looking through all the stuff in the storeroom cause i was super determined to find my P6 notebook thingy which i let everyone write their messages on, then i ended up finding alot of other stuff, including this! :D GLAD I DID :D
Okay, today i didn't study :( I'm so sad. But i went for church! Which is something i'm happy about because i thought i'd be studying at home today, but of course it feel sooo much better to be at church than to rot at home! Yes, my mom says it's like okay cause there's still tmr! AND I'M REALLY GOING FOR IT. Still can squeeze some time to study later i'm sure :) Yeap! Okay, i feel great. AND, IT'S MAYYY!!! :D THIRTEEN DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVEN'T PLANNED ANYTHING! THIS IS SO UNLIKE ME. I HAVE TO SETTLE THAT!! YEAH OKAY, BYE THEN :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment