EXAMS ARE OVERRRR!!! I FEEL SO LIFTED!!! :D Okay anyone who hasn't finished exams yet really shouldn't read this, it'll just make you feel sad. HAHA :D JK! YES AND MY BIRTHDAY'S IN 4 DAYS! AWESOMENESSSSS! Idk if i'm going out tmr, i'm feeling pretty lazy to reshcedule my tuition and anyway i have no other day to postpone it to! So i don't know lol. I'm looking forward to posting my long long birthday post!! :D YAY! :D I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY! Haha okay i know that's very ego but nvm i don't really care lol.
The sad thing is, i don't have tape to watch today :( Cause i had two yesterdat and i finished both haha :D Yeah and chem today was kind of screwed for paper 2 but paper 1 was so easyy!! OKAY I'M NOT GOING TO THINK ABOUT EXAMS ANYMORE, THEY'RE OVER! Must have lots of fun during this 7 day break! :D Yes 11-17 there's no school! 14TH IS MY BIRTHDAY AND 16TH IS MIN'S, GONNA HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD. Looking really forward today! And looking forward to slacking today too, stress-free! :D Right, all the best for people still unfinished with exams! Work hard the feeling rocks once their done! :D KAY BYE!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment