HEYYY SO I WATCHED THIS MOVIE TODAY! I thought it was really good! I love the part where the mermaids come out gosh they're super hottt! And that's coming from a me, a girl. Haha i loved that movie! But i think people are saying that it's not as good as the previous 3 movies but that's not up to me to judge cause i've only watched the first movie! HAHA :D and lol, i thought that this was the third installment only but turns out it's the fourth! Yeah, gosh i used to think that this was some kind of scary movie with lots of monsters though i know it's thrilling but yeah idk why i decided to watch this time, i guess i just didn't bother. And i'm glad i did! This is totally not the kind of scary movie! It's like the epic kind! Blaming myself for not watching the previous two movies now! :( Gosh i missed out on orlando bloom and keira knightley i think they're so awesome!! :D Yeah but jack sparrow's aawesome too!And besides that, we also went to some art and science musuem today. I don't like van gogh's paintings i think they're actually quite boring and not very nice to look at. I don't understand why he's so famous! HAHA, but we also got to see some other stuff which were quite interesting so yeah, glad i went if not i would have just been at home sleeping lol. So yes, quite a fulfilling day. Omg, and there was band too i almost forgot! Nothing much really happened, i thought it was just like any other practice but yeah, every practice should be taken seriously and made the best out of!! :D Excited for australia! Yeah okay, i'm getting sleepy again. Of course i was out doing stuff the whole day! Yeah okay, shall go now then bye! :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment