Sunday, May 1, 2011

LOOK WHAT I FOUND



my brother! Lol his bowl cut hair, i bet rati(my old maid) was the one who cut it!


min and i touching the pink dolphin! It could've been a better photo if my hair wasn't so messy!


YES THIS IS ME. I KNOW I LOOK FREAKY. But it's so funny i had to upload it! And my sister is calling me toothless weirdo now, NEW NAME.


i'm not really sure where this is, but i really really think that it's kinokuniya! Can't believe how much it's changed from last time! Look at dan, SOOOOO FAT!




reindeer ride thingy at genting! So cute i think that was min sitting next to me, if you even know where am i, HAHA :D





gosh i don't where was this either. But the point is that mummy looks so young and pretty here, it's kind of unbelievable haha!




can you believe my hair was ever that long?? I doubt i'll ever leave my hair that long again! And yeah my sister is always trying to suffocate me!


haha my brother :) SO CUTEE. And the girl next to him is just some random person.


i'm guessing this was during my sister's birthday? Cause there's 3 candles haha :D I think i look funny glam yay :D




last picture :) Should be my birthday or my cousin's birthday :)


IT'S LATE. I DIDN'T STUDY TODAY :( Well okay i kind of did, i just read my ss textbook! I hope that's counted!! Cause i admit i spent all my time after church scampering through all my old photos! They're such a magnificent joy to look at! HAHA, i know they all look so old and rusty but they actually look better live! I took photos of like ALOT of them, it's was just me, my awesome camera, and all the pictures :) REAL JOY. Yeap, TOMORROW I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE ANY OF MY TIME. STUDYSTUDYSTUDY. OKAY I SHALL GO NOW, BYEEE! :D

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment