Tuesday, May 3, 2011

blessed in many many ways

don't know why there are so many photos of me and my goon faces but they're so funny!



look at how small he was!

okay i'm no ballerina idc that my leg was not as straight as my cousin's!



heyyyy i'm in a brilliant mood to blog! I just wrapped up all my studying for the day and i can't wait for tmr to end! IT'S GOING TO BE THE WORST DAY EVER. E MATH AND BIO, HERE I COME! Yes and i'm postponing one of my tuition sessions tmr, cause it's going to be too stressful, quotes mummy. Yes now i take a math and chem tuition, 2h each so it's 3.7 in total! I just messaged grace not long ago to tell her that i packed my bag alr! SO I BETTER BE SLEEPING NOW! And yes in reference to my post title, i really feel God working in my life right now. I feel how much He has been watching over me and that He's always been giving me chances to do well, but i don't regard them properly and continue to slack off. Someday, i know that it's not going to be so easy anymore. So yes, i must really work hard! :D BYE THEN, NIGHT EVERYONE! :D

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment