Yes five days. It doesn't feel like five days!! I'M NOT GETTING THE HYPE!!! I THOUGHT I DID BUT NO NOT REALLY! Just one more day till exams are over, I CAN'T WAIT! Okay, get through today, and i'm free!!!! Yes brilliant! SERIOUSLY TIME MOVE FASTER. Can't wait to spend all my time hanging out my friends and just ignoring all my studies and nonsense. First week of june i'm going to korea! Can't wait as well! Last year it was europe and vegas, so yes NO ONE will emphasize so much on my trip to korea hopefully. After korea it's BAND ALL THE WAY. I'm kind of nervous, something is holding me back from being excited about band. I don't know.
Oh, anyway, i had a very epic dream last night! It felt soooo real! There were so many things happening in my dream, it's like there's war and we're all trying to seek refuge and stuff and like me and this other person were separated from the others or something..then there was very little food. It was pretty detailed okay! I can still remember everything about it! There were like arrows and we had evidence of the bad guy or what nonsense. HAHA :D I COULD DEVELOP IT INTO A REAL SHOW OKAY! So awesome i kind of wished it was real cause it was so cool! Yeah okay, whatever.
AND AND AND, JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN SG!!!! GOSH WHY NOW. I WANNA SEE HIM!! Crap this is horrible, i'm stuck at home studying chem!! IT BETTER BE WORTH IT!!! Oh btw, actually i typed this post earlier in the afternoon but it couldn't post! Only this part is like CURRENT. My stupid red laptop, after i upgraded to IE 9 then it suddenly sucked. So i'm posting from the OTHER laptop. RIGHT.
SO YESSSSS FIVE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY! JUST FIVE DAYS!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment