Wednesday, May 4, 2011

music to my ears!



HEYYYY. I FEEL AWESOME TODAY. Cause e math paper 2 and bio is over! It's so amazing how fast exams pass i have to say. Cause there are like 2,3 papers in a day. Yeah but then i don't have enough time to study :( Oh well. E math was okayyy, i'm pretty confident that i can pass! But for bio i'm not feeling very confident surprisingly, and i think i studied the most for bio actually, like out of ALL the subjects, somehow many other weird stuff just came out and i was so annoyed! I didn't know how to answer quite a lot of questions.. :( But i'm just glad it's OVERRRR! TMR IS E MATH PAPER 1! I'm not really studying for it, i mean you can't really do much but like just go through stuff? And tmr school ends at 10!!! YESSSSS! I CAN WATCH TAPE AND I'LL STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO STUDY FOR AMATH AND GEOG :D Gosh that's a really really bad combination! I'M SO SCREWED FOR A MATH! Geog is okay lah, just need to memorise!! haha okay, i'm gonna go now! I'm feeling excited for my birthday! JUST 10 MORE DAYS. AWESOME. 14TH MAY IS GONNA ROCK. KAY BYE :D

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment