Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3 days

Yesssss. JUST THREE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY! Sad that i can't go out today wishing all the history people best of luck! They're probably going to start their exam any minute. I KNOW, I'M UP SUPERR EARLYY! It's like that, if i'm not waking up for school sometimes i can get up very early haha :D And my stomach was grumbling so yeah. Now i'm wide awake alr, my siblings are not at home! They're in school haha :D

Not looking forward to tuition today :( But i should just get it over with, then i can enjoy the rest of my week :) I wish i didn't have to go! Sian i must go sometimes throughout the week if not i'll be wasting the fees! But no other day, so today lorh. OMG, I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE MY BIRTHDAY'S IN THREE DAYS! THAT'S SOOOO AWESOME :D Yeah okay, i'm gonna go now! Bye! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment