HELLO :D I realise now when i blog i don't usually have that much to say, cause now it's holidays and i'm always not doing anything in particular! Well, except to go for band. So today i had band, ON A MONDAY. I found it so weird lol i kept thinking it was tuesday! HAHA :D Band was alright, i handed in my check alr! And we went for section lunch after band :) Gosh i feel so tired. I'm watching tape right now, i'll probably go take a nap after it lol. But i have quite alot to do today, like see the checklist for my sydney trip and SERIOUSLY start packing. We're going for dinner at great world and mummy says she's gonna get me contacts! YESSSSS, FINALLY! I CAN'T WAIT. Yeah okay, watching tape now, some lawyer show woohoo i love it :D KAY BYE! :D-Sophia
you mean cheque* ;)
ReplyDelete