
200 POSTS IN ABOUT 7 MONTHS, I THINK I NEED TO CHANGE BLOGS AGAIN SOON!
Spent the day so far doing crap, just watched one tape and did other random stuff! AHHH IT'S TRUE THAT WITHOUT BAND LIFE SEEMS SO MEANINGLESS. I should have like not came home long ago if there was band today, then at least i would be more occupied! MAYBE I SHOULD GO PLAY AUDI, last time i played was last week. Seems like i can only find time for audi during weekends! Well it's not a bad thing. Okay, but i shouldn't forget, i could also do school work! But there's supposedly like no homework for the weekend. Of course i have overdued homework, we'll see!
HEHE WATCHING TRANSFORMERS 3 TONIGHT! IT BETTER BE GOOD! Ahh i'm suddenly thinking of sydney now, miss that place! OKAY BYEE :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment