Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tedious things!

HELLO. I was originally putting together photos of all my holidays together! But it's taking me too long to collate them so yeah, i'll continue tmr and post about today first! So i finally, finallyyyyy went back to church! OMG IT SEEMED LIKE FOREVVER SINCE I WENT. Haha, okay glad i did! :D I desperately need to do my homework now! It's 9+ alr! Ahhhh hurry up type SOPHIA LOO. Okay, tomorrow's speech day rehearsel! And i'm glad that on tuesday there isn't gonna be band to make up for it.

LOL I'M STUCK. I'll still don't have anything to wear for racial harmony day! Lol it's sheryl's birthday i don't feel like just wearing school uniform, that's so lame like what happened last year!! OKAY WHATEVER. Shall quickly go and finish up my work now!! Want tmr to end quickly i don't really feel in the mood for rehearsels lol! Gosh my life is so pathetic, haha jk. BYE!
-Sophia

btw, my sister's off to P5 camp tmr! OMG, IT SEEMED LIKE NOT LONG AGO I WAS AT P5 CAMP, NOW'S HER TURN! Sad thing is, family's not invited for campfire anymore :( All thanks to the new principal, annoying. So yeah, hope she'll enjoy her p5 camp as much as i enjoyed mine! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment