HEYYY. So today i didn't spend a lot of time out. Basically went to ps to watch movie then took mrt to ion to shop a little then we left. I wanted to buy selena gomez's new album gosh! :( Sad. Watched Monte Carlo, it was OKAY. Didn't find it that interesting lol, but it's a pretty sweet show :)
Guess what, i'm still missing Sydney! :( THIS SUCKS, I HATE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL. And stressing with work and all. I didn't realise it, but the atmosphere in sydney was so relaxed and free, it felt like i never had to go back! ahh now it's like i never left! Screw this. Gotta get some stuff done today! If not i won't be able to finish it all tmr! And i'm still not done catching up with all my tape! Sadness, okay bye!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment