Tuesday, July 19, 2011

all sorts of pretty angles

SO YES, I'M HOME! Well okay i've been home for awhile now but i'm only blogging now lol. Feel thankful that i can rest again! Once again, haha :D AHHH I WANTED TO POST A VIDEO BUT IDK WHY IT FAILED. I'M SOOOO SUPER ANNOYED RIGHT NOW. Lol okay my words may not flow properly cause i pause for quite awhile and do other stuff before i start typing again just so you know. HEHE, HAPPILY WATCHING TAPE, I LOVE SAYING THAT! :D SS test was okay today, was pretty unsure of some of my answers, but okay nvm it's over. We were discussing class tee today, i still think blue is the best but nvm, red or white it is. Btw, racial harmony and sheryl's birthday is two days! I.AM.SO.SCREWED. Okay shan't say why. Better start doing smth to make myself less screwed! LOL nvm, shall go now :) BYE!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment